Saturday, August 13, 2016

Haircut...


Okay, so below are some selfie's I took a few minute's ago...my hair ain't brushed or anything, and I'm still in night clothes...but that's because I ain't gone downstairs to fix my hair or change since yesterday evening, because I sprained my ankle. (Check our my google + to read full story. Just type my name, Clo Hale, and you'll find me!)

So, what do ya'll think of my new haircut?? It's the shortest I've ever had it and I love it! 
What do ya think? Should I grow it back out or keep it short?








And here is the video I put on my YouTube channel about it!

Click the link below to visit my channel-


Hope ya'll enjoyed, and don't forget to let me know what you think!

God Bless!

Luv ya'll,

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes)


7 comments:

  1. I really like it!!!!!! I'm sorry about your ankle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks BEAUTIFUL!!! In the pics, and especially in the video, really pretty! I LOVE IT!!! It's about how short I had mine cut a few weeks ago, but my hair grows so quick! LOL! Anyway, super cool and I enjoyed the vid! You should post all of your vids on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so excited that you liked it! i imagine your hair looked beautiful, too! i should probably post all my vid's...i might!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I really like yours! Thanks! You really should have the area for all your vids like Beth just added to hers, that would be great! I hope your ankle heals up soon! :D:D:D:D

      Delete
    3. thanks, so do i! that's a good idea to put a page for my vid's...

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.