Monday, April 16, 2018

Liebster Award Tag....



Hey, ya'll! How's everyone doing? 

Today I'm doing a blog tag and I'm really excited! I was tagged by This Redeemed Girl, so thank you Beth for tagging me for this!

Let me list the rules below that I just copied from Beth:

1 – Thank the blog that nominated you and include a Liebster Award graphic (I just got mine from Beth's blog!)
2 – Answer the questions the blogger gave you.
3 – Share some random fun-facts about yourself.
4 – Nominate as many other blogs you can/want to, and inform them of the nomination.
5 – Give your nominees questions to answer (Anna gave 8 and Alyssa gave 11.  Aim for somewhere in there).

Now for the fun part-answering the questions!

1:What is your favorite book of the Bible?
I have so many but I really like John!

2: What is your favorite story from the Bible?
Two of my favorites are when Jesus forgave the woman caught in adultery (John 8:3-11), and the second is when The Captain of The Lord's Host, Michael, appeared to Joshua (Joshua 5:13-15)! 

3: What's your favorite childhood memory?
Milking the cows with two of my brothers and one of my sisters, and Daddy. And playing outside with everyone!

4: What is your favorite movie?
The Gospel According to Matthew starring Bruce Marchiano.

5: What was/is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school was History, and I still really enjoy learning History!

6: Have you ever written a book?
I've written around ten books, and am the published author of one.

7:What's your favorite novel and why?
I have so many but if I had to pick only one, I'd pick the SHIELD series by Beth jane. It's such a great story and Beth has such true feeling behind it! (Joke: if ya go to New York, tell officer Amy and her partner I say hello!)

8: What is something just wow God has done for you?
He healed me amazingly!

Okay, now here are some fun facts about me!

1. I can sound like a chainsaw with my nose, without using my hands.

2. I like to dip my crackers and thick pizza crust in water and coke.

3. I like to just eat peanut butter right out of the jar.

4. If it wasn't for the fact that it would have to be tamed, I would so want to have a pet lion, with a huge mane!

5. I like frozen yogurt better than ice cream.

6. I have only written one non-fiction book.

I'm supposed to tag someone now! 
I tag:


And here is my questions for her:

1. What is a Bible verse that has impacted your life?

2. What is your favorite meal?

3. Do you have any pet peeves?

4. How long have you had a blog?

5. What is your favorite game, indoor or outdoor?

6. Are you more outdoor or indoor?

Well, I believe that wraps it up! I hope you all enjoyed this post and let me know what you think in the comments below!

JESUS IS LORD!!

God Bless!!

Isaiah 53:5 (KJV)
(Please keep my family's health in your prayers! Thank you!)

Chloe Hadassah


@blogthechloe

@jesuswriting

@jesusgodandfamily 


5 comments:

  1. I have to agree, The Shield is a very good book!! And haha, if I ever go to NY I'll say hi to Officers Amy and Jim! And of course Officer Joe and his wife Kim and all of the other lovely characters. ;)
    Curious - what difference do you find between frozen yogurt and icecream? They taste pretty much the same to me, although I have found slight differences.
    And peanut butter straight out of the jar is great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, such a great book!
      I don't really know why I like frozen yogurt better: maybe because it don't have such a sweet taste like ice cream? I dunno!
      Yas! You like peanut butter straight outta the jar? Yay!!

      Delete
    2. You're so sweet!! This made me smile!!

      Delete
  2. Nice post, Chloe!! And your so sweet to mention my book!! YOur book is epic too!!!!

    And your favorite movie is interesting!! I like "you know what" better!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I believe you're mistaken, my dear, I like "you know what" better!!!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.