Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A New Post...


Hey, ya'll!!
Just wanted to let ya'll know that I updated some new things on Books, Movies/TV Shows, and Music!! So, check it out!!!



Image result for gilligan's island


And now, some things that I love about Gilligan's Island!!!


I love how the boys are so protective over the girls! They seem to always be thinking of them over themselves!!!!
I think Gilligan is soooo funny!! The scrapes he gets himself and everyone else into are some of the funniest things ever!!!!
I love how Mrs. Howell is like a mother to Gilligan and the girls!! And I think that her and Mr. Howell are so sweet with each other!!!! Mr. Howell is hilarious the way he acts and is always trying to avoid danger and/or work!!!!
I just love Gilligan's Island!!!!!!


Enjoy!! Hope you like the new picture at the top!! How many of you believe that we are healed by His stripes??

Love ya'll and God Bless!!!!

-Clo-

#unashamed 
Is. 53:5

(Sorry for mistakes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.