Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Guess What...


Guess what, ya'll?? There is yet another birthday at our house...my sister, Sarah, is having her 22nd birthday tomorrow!!
So, Happy Birthday, Sarah, and I hope you have a great day!!
Below is some pictures of Sarah...hope that ya'll enjoy!

God Bless!!!!!!
Clo

Is. 53:5

#UNASHAMED 

(Sorry for mistakes...and hopefully I'll be posting the guest post from Olivia Bell soon.)





This is Sarah, with her husband, Ben.

Sarah and Ben.

Us sisters and Mama, left to right-Grace, Sarah, Anna Ruth, Mama, Me, Beth and Shalom.(A year or two ago)

Taken the same day as the above picture.

We love guns, left to right-Me, Grace, Shalom, Beth and Sarah. (Taken in 2013)

Ben and Sarah, a selfie right after the got engaged. See the ring?? :):):)

And our wonderful sister, Sarah Elizabeth.


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Sarah, I hope she has the best day ever! All the pics were great, and the couple pics are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!! May God bless you abundantly this year and maaany more years to come!!!!

    Love you!
    Ali <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister, Sarah, says to all of you who wished her a Happy Birthday, "Thank you for thinking of me!"
    God Bless!!!!
    Clo, #UNASHAMED, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.