Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Updates and Patty Duke...


Just wanted to let ya'll know that I've updated the Books, Movies/TV Shows page. I added some books and moves that I've recently watched and read! 
And I also updated the About Me page. So, go check them out!


Image result for the patty duke show

Some things that I like about The Patty Duke Show is for one-Patty!! She's so funny, sweet, and sarcastic!!
And Cathy is so kind, moves about the room with a sweet smile on her face! And her accent is so adorable!
I also the way Richard, Ross, Martin, Natalie are in the show!! And the way Richard and Patty act when their not mad at one another is sooo funny!!

Let me know the things that you like about the show!

(Btw, for those who don't know, Patty Duke died this past March 29...)
Below are some pictures from the show!

God Bless!!!

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes) 
Note: I've yet to see the third season of Patty Duke.

Image result for patty duke show
Patty right, Cathy left...identical cousins!
Image result for patty duke show


Patty

Image result for patty duke show
Cathy

Image result for patty duke show
Martin, Patty's father

Image result for patty duke show
Martin and Patty

Image result for patty duke show
Patty and Richard

Image result for patty duke show
Martin and Cathy, and Natalie and Patty

Image result for patty duke show
The Lane family-Marin and Natalie, with children Patty and Ross
   

3 comments:

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.