Thursday, January 19, 2017

I FINISHED!...


I've got some news, folks...I finished the book I was writing!! Monday at almost two o'clock in the morning I wrote these words that God gave me, the last line in the book and the last two words:

And who says that miracles don't happen?

-The Beginning-


I don't like saying my book because it's not mine. God showed me what to write down and I'm sooooo thankful and thrilled that He did!

So, let me know if you want to read some more from it...I'll try to find a passage that doesn't give too much away! I'll be starting the website for it soon and I'll let ya'll know when I do so you can check it out if you want! 

God Bless you all!!

Is.53:5, Phil.4:13 KJV

Chloe

8 comments:

  1. How exciting!
    Yes, I'd love to read more of it, and if you do make a site for it, I definitely want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I'll be getting the site up soon hopefully!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I am so excited and thrilled for you! :D Yes, I would love to read more, how epic that you're making a website for it! Will you be selling it on there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm not sure if you'll be able to order a copy from the website or not...But it'll tell you how to order a copy for those who want one.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Chloe! That must be so exciting to finally finish a book :) I never have the patience or ideas to finish mine... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ah, never give up if you know that you are supposed to do it!! Keep up the good work!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.