Friday, February 3, 2017

Story Contest...


Hey, everyone! Long time no see! So, Bella Morganthal is having a Once Upon A Time...Story Contest over at her blog, Worth Is All!

Go over and see about it if you're interested! Link to her blog is below!


Thank you everyone! Have fun!

God Bless!!

Is.53:5, Phil.4:13 KJV

Chloe

"There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any           plague come nigh thy dwelling." 
Psalms 91:10 KJV

"As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."
Psalms 42:1 KJV



5 comments:

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.