Thursday, November 2, 2017

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, BETH....



To one of the best sister's that God can give someone, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER, BETH!!

I hope that you continue to serve God and to grow in Him as I have seen you do so far! Keep loving Jesus and never part from His path!

I Love You and enjoy your day!

(I'm sorry about your present not being as grand as I thought, but I hope you enjoy it anyways! LOL)



 Beth working at Eight Days Of Hope earlier this year!







God Bless!!!

Is.53:5, Is. 55:8-13, Phil. 4:13 (KJV)

Chloe



3 comments:

  1. Thanks a million, Becky!!!!!�������� You're the best and so sweet!!!!������ Love you!!!!!�������� THIS WAS SO SWEET OF YOU TO DO!!!!!!������������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! Anything for our Anderson Corner doctors!!!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.