Friday, November 17, 2017

Lucille Ball Clothing....


Hello, everyone! Today I'm posting below some of my favorite clothing that Lucille Ball wore-either from her modeling days, her TV shows, ect.!

So, enjoy and let me know what your favorite outfit is!





1.




2.              


3.

4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


22.


23.


24.


25.


26.


27.
I think this last one if a beautiful dress! Let me know what ya'll think in the comments below! Post about Vivian Vance clothing coming next, so stay tuned for that! 
Thanks!

(And I'm sorry-not-sorry that the post was so long!)

GOD Bless!!!

Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, Is.55:8-13 (KJV)

Chloe


She truly was a STAR....



*Photo Credit Pinterest*





To find out more about The Light or to purchase it, click the link below!

Purchase The Light

Thank you!!







3 comments:

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.