Thursday, December 7, 2017

Vivian Vance


Hello, I'm back! Below are some of my favorite clothing on the beautiful Vivian Vance, better known as Ethel Mertz from I Love Lucy. I couldn't find very many pictures, for which I'm sad about, but here are the few that I did find!

Let me know which is your favorite in the comments!

Enjoy!




1.


2.


3.


4.
I believe the two last ones might be the same dress, but I'm not sure!

I'm sad myself that I only found these four! But I hope you liked them, anyways!
She was truly a beautiful, talented lady!

My next post is about Lucille Ball and Vivian Vance, so keep in touch for that!

Thank ya'll!

GOD Bless!!

Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, Is.55:8-13 (KJV)

Chloe

*Photo Credit Pinterest*


To find out more about The Light, or to purchase it, click the link below!


Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.