Friday, December 29, 2017

New Year's Blog Tag....



Thank you to Sarah for asking me to do this tag! So, let's get started!!


New Year's blog tag:

In 2017,
·      What verse/passage has meant the most to you?
Oh, there are so many! But I'll name Psalm 23, Psalm 27 and Matthew 11:28-30 (KJV)
·      Outside of the Bible, what words of wisdom have you appreciated most?
Um...oh. my! That's a hard one! I received so many words of wisdom that I couldn't possibly name them all, but ones that have especially stayed with me were "Make your husband your hero, and it will solve 99% of trouble". (I'm not married, though! lol)
·      Which one person changed your year the most?
Definitely JESUS! I have been a different person because of Him!
·      What was your biggest accomplishment?
Getting my book, The Light, published with God's help! And being able to participate in a play!
·      What one lesson had the biggest impact?
I learned the importance of keeping Jesus first. The importance of reading my Bible EVERYDAY and being able to talk to God about everything. And listening to the right kind of music a lot.
·      What is one thing you would change about this past year?
The way I treated others...I would want to have treated them better.
·      Outside of the Bible, what was the best book you read?
Oh, I have to name just one? Lol! The SHIELD (coming January 14, 2018), Yes, You Can, Out Of The Dark, Arms of Deliverance, A Secret Courage, The King's Princess ( I believe I read this last one this year, lol!).
·      What was the best movie you saw?
The Gospel According to Matthew (starring Bruce Marchiano)
·      What is the best joke you heard?
Haha, I couldn't possibly name one!! I've heard/read SO MANY! 
·      What was the best place you visited?
Probably the Gaylord Hotel when we went to the Teach Them Diligently Convention.
·      What is the most special memory (or two or three...) you made?
Probably being held by my Daddy as I cried on his shoulder.
·      One word/phrase to describe 2017:
Unforgettable

In 2018:
·      What is one verse/passage you would choose as your theme for the year?
I just want to live out the whole Bible, do everything Jesus said to do and not do what He said not to do!
·      What do you want to be able to say in one year as you look back over 2018?
That I grew more like Christ, that I was there for people and that I was an encouragement to others!
·      What is one big thing you hope to accomplish?
Audition for a Christian movie for the first time.
·      What are some smaller goals you have?
Become more active physically, start writing another book, and go visit my sister and brother-in-law!
·      If you could have one person or thing with you through this whole year, who/what would it be?
Just to be surrounded by friends and family!
·      What book(s) do you want to read?
The rest of the books in the Bible that I haven't read yet, any Tricia Goyer's WW2 books that she might write, MacKenzie Morganthal and Isabella Morganthal's books!
·      If you could travel anywhere this year, where would it be?
Where ever God sends me!

I hope that ya'll enjoyed this!!

God Bless you all!!!

Is.53:5, Is.55:8-13, Phil.4:13 (KJV)

Chloe

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, Chloe!!! =D Your memory is sweet! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! And thank you for letting me be apart of this tag!!

      Delete
  2. Great post!!A lot of great stuff!! And your sweet to mention my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)January 5, 2018 at 4:33 PM

    I loved all of your answers, 2017 was an amazing year! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.