Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I NEED SOME BLOGGERS!!



If you are a blogger, and would like to help me get the word out about Why I'm Waiting, here is what I need help with: from the dates June 26th to the 30th, I need a blog each day to post something about the book. I need at least five bloggers to participate, and if you're wanting to help, you get a FREE PDF of Why I'm Waiting before it releases! 

You can do a review; quote; description, ect.

Send me a message through my blog if you're interested! Better hurry: the release date isn't too far away!!

Thank you all for you're support and encouragement!!!




God Bless as you continue to serve Him!

Chloe

Isaiah 53:5 (KJV)

@jesuswriting

@jesusgodandfamily

@blogthechloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.