Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Sunshine Blogger Award....



Sarah from http://carsonfamilysingers.weebly.com/ nominated me for this and I'm excited to do it! Thank you, Sarah, for the nomination!

Here are the rules for this tag:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and give their blog link
2. Answer the questions they asked (11 tops)
3. Nominate other bloggers and give them 11 questions

Let's get started, ya'll!

Here are Sarah's questions and my answers!

1. Would you share your testimony of coming to Jesus? Here's a small version of my testimony! I always knew about Jesus, having grown up in a Christian home. I asked Jesus in my heart, but after awhile started thinking that I wasn't really saved because of certain things going on in my life at that time (the devil tells believers those lies a lot). My Mama talked with me and began to help me. I got back on track and I am not ashamed to be a Christian! 
2. Favorite singer/band and song? My favorite singer is Kim Walker-Smith and my favorite band is Jesus Culture! Oh, I have so many favorite songs but one of my favorites (and a powerful one) is What A Beautiful Name by Hillsong!
3. Where would you like to see yourself in five years from now? Closer to Jesus and in a deeper relationship with Him. And acting in movies.
4. What about in 40 years...what do you see yourself doing? Serving Jesus strongly, being a wife and helping to continue to raise our family (we'll probably have grandchildren by then!). And helping my immediate family, too. And... still acting!
5. What are the worst and best adventures you've been on?  Hmmm...I don't know!!
6. What is a favorite memory of yours from early childhood? Milking the cows with my brothers and sisters and following my Daddy and older brother around the farm, working and playing with them! And running around with my brothers and sisters!
7. Best movie ever? I don't know if I can name that, but definitely one of the tops is The Gospel According to Matthew starring Bruce Marchiano!
8. Cake, cookies, or pie--or none of the above? ALL of the above!!
9. What is your pet peeve? It bothers me when people leave lights on when they leave a room.
10. What is your dream vacation? Oh, my! I don't know! I would like to see old historical places-not just ones in the US. And I would like to go to England and Paris.
11. How about ending with your favorite quote? I don't know if I have a favorite, but one that has stuck with me is this: "At the foot of the cross, the ground it level." (Said by Pastor Ralph Hale)


Now to nominate other bloggers!!

Alisha at Alisha In Progress
Peyton and Joy at Sisters On Our Knees
And Sarah at Ever In Joyful Song

Here are 11 questions for them:

1. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
2. Is there a verse that has inspired or helped you? If so, what is it?
3.What is your favorite movie?
4. Do you have a favorite memory?
5. Do you play any instruments?
6. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
7. Are you from the country or city?
8. Where would you like to live someday?
9. What is most important advice you've been given?
10. What's your favorite food?
11. What is something that makes you laugh the most?


That's it!! Have fun!

God Bless!

~Chloe Hadassah~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.