Saturday, November 19, 2016

Please Pray...



Hello, Everyone!

I am going to be taking a very important test Monday, the 21st, and I would like to ask everyone-if you will-to please pray that I will pass!

I'm praying that God will bring all the answers to my remembrance, and that I will walk out with a passing grade.

I will be taking it around 8:30 AM Central Time.

And if their is anything I can pray for you all about, please let me know! 

Thank you all very much!

God Bless!!!

Philippians 4:13
"I can do ALL THINGS through Christ which strengtheneth me!"
KJV

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes)




Ali and Me (taken by Reya Heya)

10 comments:

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.