Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thank You...


Hello There!


THANK YOU, JESUS, most of all!

And I just wanted to thank all of you who prayed for me about the test...I greatly appreciate it and I want you to let me know if you ever need me to help you pray about something!

Good news-I PASSED! I'm super excited and am relieved...no more studying and practicing. I thought that maybe I had missed a few, but I passed. So, thank you all! Jesus really helped in that test! 

Also, if you would like me to do an activity on my blog, like a party, giveaway, ect., comment and let me know! And if you have any other ideas as to what I could do, then please let me know in the comments!
Thanks!

God Bless!!

Clo

Is. 53:5, Phil. 4:13




11 comments:

  1. Wow! Thats amazing Chloe! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Praise God! Also you should do a blog party:D! Who all agrees with me?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Beth! yeah, i was thinking on the lines of a blog party, too!! lololol

      Delete
    2. You should totally do a blog party, maybe a Christmas themed one!!! Great idea!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome, praise the Lord that you passed your test!!!

    Do you think you might want to do a post for me about my business since I'm having a giveaway???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Praise The Lord!! that would be be great to do a post about your business sometime...did you have a time in mind??

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.