Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Where Have I Been?


So, I haven't posted on my blog for almost two months, so this video from my YouTube channel will explain!


Also, today would be my Grannie's 72nd birthday...so if you could pray for my Mamma, and brother's and sister's, I think today was hard on them. And it's nearing the date she died...Thank you!

I've done lots this past month-one was going to see For King and Country and concert for the second time! And there was Jorden Feliz, and KB. It was really great!

Let me know what ya'll have been up to!

God Bless!!

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes)

4 comments:

  1. The FOR KING AND COUNTRY concert was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I was at the same concert! Hmmmmm.....?????!?!!??!??!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from spending two totally awesome weeks at my besties house!!!!
    Thank you for such an awesome time!!!!
    Love ya girl!😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.