Friday, March 17, 2017

Jesus VS. World PT. 2-Why Am I Single?...



Yup, that's another thing about this world-they thing that you are supposed to have a boyfriend/girlfriend as soon as possible, sleep with someone within a few days of dating, ect.


Being single is not bad, it's not miserable and it's not that no one likes you. Just because this world is telling you to find someone DOES NOT mean that you should do that! The world's view of this and God's view are different. The world wants you to do it yourself, find someone. God wants to you trust Him, pray for each other. Pray that He will prepare you for that step in life.

Here are three reason's why you might still be single while you're trusting God for your spouse:

-One or both of you ain't ready
-One or both are stubborn and ain't open to see what He's trying to do
-One or both of you have a certain thing you expect/want in the other and won't look at anything but that

Now, there could be more reason's.

You see, we have to be FULLY surrendered to God and His will for us. If we're not, then things will not go the way that they are supposed to for us. We should want what He wants for us!

And we have to learn to be content where we are. When you let what others say bring you down, when you let yourself become miserable then you will become so desperate that you will go for something that is not what God wants-and you could make a BIG mistake.

I'm happy where I am. I know that having a man is not going to make me happy. But an intimate relationship with Jesus will. We should use this time to grow close to God, listen to His Voice.

For when each future spouse grows/draws closer to God, we will draw closer to each other.

"In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust;..."
Psalm 31:1 KJV

I love you all!

God Bless!!!

Is.53:5, Phil.4:13 KJV

Chloe

By the way-who all likes the new blog look??



    

8 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)March 18, 2017 at 3:16 PM

    So true, Chloe! This was great! I'm loving your new blog look, neato! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I like the blog look a lot too!

      Delete
  2. Very true! And I like the blog look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True!! Nice new look!!! I wanna take a walk on that landscape!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. True contentment in Jesus results in every desire of your heart coming true. The best part is, the more you focus on being content in HIM, the more HE BECOMES the desire of your heart. Love your posts and your heart, Chloe <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.