Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Look Into Clo's Life...

Hey, everyone!!
I just wanted to tell you a little about my family and what I would like to do with my life, but I am praying to see if they are what God wants me to do. And a certain belief of mine that I would like to share.
First, my parents are Ralph Clinton and Pamela Gail. They have been married for twenty-five years, and Daddy has been the pastor of our home church, From Fathers Heart To Yours, here at the house for a number of years. Mama sings for the church, and homeschools all of us children! And here's a little about my brothers and sisters, from oldest to youngest...
Anna Ruth: She is an EMT at an ambulance base, and a Monitor Tech at a hospital. She loves her family and is always trying to do something nice for us.
Paul Clinton: He's in the National Guard, and Kentucky State Trooper. He's married to Dayla, who's a CNA, and they have a son, Joshua Clinton. Paul plays the guitar and has inspired me to play, along with helping me learn how.
Sarah Elizabeth: She's a writer and a published author. She is going to college for Journalism. She's married to Benjamin David, a wonderful guy. Ben works for a tree company. Sarah is really encouraging to us with anything that we want to do. She has a blog, as well, puritydefined.blogspot.com.
Grace Eleasha: Grace is a wonderful sister, always there for you and willing to do things for you when you ask her. She wants to a Veterinarian, and has always been good with animals. Joshua takes to her more than the rest of us because she's so sweet and caring.
(Me)
Jonathan: He's in heaven. But we love him as though we had met and known him for many years.
Beth Chaela: She is my BFF. She's written several books, and also has a blog, thisredeemedgirl.blogspot.com. She has a great calling on her life to live for Jesus, and she is a wonderful sister to us all.
Jesse Samuel: Samuel wants to be a mechanic some day. He's a good worker when we need him, and helps a lot around the farm. He also plays the guitar.
Reya Shalom: She loves to do puzzles and crochet hats. She wants to sing when she gets older. She's a great sister and seems to be able to always make someone laugh.
Noah Elijah: Noah likes to work, and make things for his family. He's really good with Joshua when he sees him. He's kind and sweet to us all.
Rala: She's in heaven with her brother. And we love them both very much, and miss them every day.
Joseph Isaac Ralph: Joseph is the baby of the family. He loves being outside, working with the boys and being nice to his family. He always seems to be saying something nice and sweet to each of us.

Well, that sums up my family. They're all pretty amazing!

Okay, so I would like to share with you my belief on purity. I have a strong belief to wait for my husband, the one man that God has for me in life. I don't intend on dating. When my man comes along, we'll enter into a courtship. A pure courtship that we will put into the hands of God. I pray for a Godly man, a man who loves God above everything else in this world. A man who also has Godly standards. We are going to save sex for when we are married, and the first time we kiss will be when the preacher says that my husband may kiss the bride. I want to save my heart, body and love for the one man that God has out there for me. And I pray constantly that he will do the same for me. I wear a purity ring on my left hand ring finger to remind me of the commitment that I have made.

So, I have several things that I would like to do in life and I'm praying about these thing, but I would like to share them with you.
First, I want to sing for Jesus. I want to sing songs around the world that will glorify God and His Son. Britt Nicole is my inspiration in that area.
Second, I hope to go to Cosmetology School and become a Beautician. I've always said that I wanted to do that, I guess because I've always messed around with hair. But the biggest reason now that I want to do it might sound a little foolish, but here goes: Lucille Ball said that if she hadn't have chosen to be an actress, then she would have wanted to be a Beautician. I thought that someone should become one for her, because she didn't become one in life. Like I said, that might sound foolish, but I want to be one for her.
Thirdly, I would love to make movies, and act in them. Movies that glorify God and lift His name high. I love acting to myself, and I think it would be wonderful to act in front of a camera, as well.
I know that all probably sounds like a lot, but that's what I'm praying about and the direction that I'm heading in.


~~Clo~~


#unashamed

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I forgot to type in my name! LOL!

    ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyways, nice blog! So much to do with some red head u like?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome!! I love reading Beth's blog and I know your's will be great too! Great job, Clo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Glad that you like it!! Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  4. I might get a blog when I grow up :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.