Monday, December 21, 2015

Blog Name

This is me in August of this year, Civil War Days at Columbus Park.

From left to right: Grace, Beth, me, and Shalom, Civil War Days.


Okay, so I thought I might share with all of you how I came up with my blog name and blog link...If that's alright with everyone?
Good, so here goes!!!...
I LOVE LUCY,  and like you might already know, I think I must be her biggest fan! So, I'm sure you know about the show's that she's starred in, 'I Love Lucy', 'The Lucy Show', 'Here's Lucy' and 'Life With Lucy'. I wanted her to somehow be in my blog name and link, and I couldn't think of anyway to involve her. I did think of having the link be #1fanlucilleballdesiarnaz, but thankfully my friend, Ali, suggested that maybe I should do something like Life With Chloe, because it was easier and more about what the blog would be about. I saw that I needn't to change that, so I thought of Here's Chloe, from Here's Lucy, or The Chloe Blog, from The Lucy Show! Which ever I used for the link, I would use the other for the name!! I have a heard time making a decision, so when I told Mama, she said the blog should be The Chloe Blog, so, that was settled. There was trouble with setting up the blog, so the link had to become Heresclo!!!
So, that's how the names came about, and I wanted Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz as my profile picture, and Mama helped me get that, as well!!

I'm proud of what my blog looks like. I chose the feathers because I LOVE Indians!!!!! And when I saw this background, I sooo wanted!!

But I couldn't have put this blog together if it wasn't for Mama, Beth and my wonderful friend, Alisha. They all helped and encouraged me through this whole thing!! Thanks, ya'll!!

I'll hopefully be posting lots of picture from Christmas, so make sure to look at them!!

(Sorry for mistakes)

#unashamed 

5 comments:

  1. Ooohhh you like Indians! Do you like the Cleveland Indians?? Haha... I'm obsessed! Cool name idea! I love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE INDIANS, but I don't much about the Cleveland Indians... They're some kind of ball team, ain't they??

      Delete
    2. Yup, baseball! They aren't very good tho... lol.

      Delete
  2. Neat, Clo!! Creative way of choosing a name!! Me like!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.