Thursday, December 31, 2015

Meet the Family...

Hey, I thought that maybe ya'll would like to meet my family! Here's a picture of all of them!! I hope you enjoy them!! They're all really awesome!
So, here they are...


My parents, Ralph and Pamela.

Anna Ruth-24

Paul Clinton-23

Sarah Elizabeth-21

Grace Eleasha-19

(Me, lol)

Jonathan


Beth Cheala-16

Jesse Samuel-14(picture taken last year, I think)

Reya Shalom-12

Noah Elijah-10

Rala

Joseph Isaac Ralph-6



So, here's a few picture's of the ones married with their family...

Paul with his wife, Dayla, and their son, Joshua Clinton, taken earlier this year.

Paul and Dayla. :):):)

Sarah with her husband, Ben, taken earlier this year.


Ben and Sarah, one of their first anniversary picture's taken in March of this year. :):):) The thing she's holding says, "One year down, Forever to go." Sarah is wearing her wedding jewelry in this picture, and the cowgirl boots she wore.






There they are! I hope you enjoyed the picture's that I've shared with you!!
And hopefully there'll be more in the near future!!!!

-Clo-


#unashamed 

(Sorry for mistakes)


And the reason that I haven't posted for a few days, is because I had to wait till we fixed our computer cord...sorry about that!!


And a...
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA'LL!!!!!

































3 comments:

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.