Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Traditions...


Hello, everyone!!!!

Well, I know that some people celebrate Christmas on Christmas, but some do their celebration on Christmas Eve. We used to have the big meal on Christmas Eve when our great-grandparents were still alive, but as long as I can remember, we've done it on Christmas...but not this year.
My sister, Anna Ruth, had to work on Christmas, so we did the meal today so she could be here. I was upset at first because I like to keep doing certain things the same way we've done them before. But I soon got used to the idea, and today we had a wonderful meal and time together.
I had to wake up around seven this morning(and I don't like getting up early, hahaha), and Daddy, Noah and me went to go visit a friend who lived a while away. Then we went to go see our grannie who is in rehab. By the time we finished all that, we arrived at the house close to four. Then we had to wait...and wait...for Ben and Sarah to get here to we could eat. 

AND EAT WE DID!!!!!

Mama makes the best food there is!! We all stuffed ourselves, and even as I type this post, I'm still stuffed full!! We're still all sitting around and talking, watching Little House On The Prairie, and we might even watch something later on...maybe...
But anyway, I just thought that I might share with ya'll about how we usually do things, and how our day went...I was wanting to post some pictures, but I'm not sure if we took any. If I find some, then I'll try to share them with ya'll, okay.

And I would like it lots if you commented and tell me what ya'll usually do for Christmas. I'l love to hear it!!

Have a great rest of the day, folks!!

-Clo-

#unashamed 

(sorry for mistakes...)
This was taken a few days after my nephew, Josh, was born last year.

This is Beth(right) and me, this last Thanksgiving Day.

. Shalom(left) and me on Thanksgiving Day.


Hope that ya'll enjoyed this post!!!!!

God Bless!!!


4 comments:

  1. So neat, Clo!! For us on Christmas we usually get up then open our presents, then we call our Grandmas!! We also hang out and talk and eat sweets and Christmas dinner!! Tons of fun!! Your Christmas Eve sounds awesome!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like ya'll have fun on Christmas!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

    And Merry Christmas to you, too!! And Happy Birthday to Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Happy Birthday, Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.