Monday, March 21, 2016

A Contest...



Soooo...I thought that I would do something new for this post. I wanted to have a little contest on my blog!
Here is what I came up with-now it might be unusual, or it might be more common then I know, but hopefully it'll be fun!!!

Okay. I'm going to say six facts about me/my family. Whoever wants to will comment and say which one is NOT a true fact about me. And if no one gets it. then the oldest person who put in their guess will be the winner. And if more than one person gets it right, then she youngest of the ones who got it will be the winner.
If you don't understand the rules, comment and let me know and I'll try to help as best I can!! The comments that you comment to guess which fact is not a true fact will not be published. They will be for my view only.
There will be three options that the winner will be able to pick from for the winning prize.

Here are the five facts:

1. I have eleven brothers and sisters
2.I want to direct/produce/and act in movies  
3. I love Lucille Ball 
4. Pastor Ralph Clayton Hale is my Daddy
5. TobyMac and Britt Nicole are my two top favorite music artist
6. My parents have seven girls and five boys

Pick which one you think is NOT a true fact about me/my family.

Three options for the winner to pick from:
1. You get to make a video (make sure it's decent and doesn't dishonor God) and I'll publish it on my YouTube channel. (I'll let you know how to send me the video)
2. Ask me any questions you want and as many as you like and I'll post them on my blog along with my answers under them. (I'll let you know how to send me the questions)
3. You can guess post on my blog. (I'll let you know how to get me the post)

So, have fun!! 

God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clo

Is. 53:5
#UNASHAMED

(Sorry for mistakes)











3 comments:

  1. HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW which 1s wrong;);)

    #UNASHAMED

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it wouldn't try and win, LOL

    #UNASHAMED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...wouldn't it be funny if you didn't know which one was wrong?? lolol
      God Bless!!!!!
      Clo
      Is. 53:5
      #UNASHAMED

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.