Wednesday, March 2, 2016

In Remembrance...



Hello...
Today marks two months since my Gannie died. Things have been very stressed around here since she passed on...but God is helping us and proving His comfort to us daily. 
I just wanted to encourage ya'll to make the most of the time that you have with the ones that you love...you never know when it might be your last. 
Little did I know that when I said good-bye to my Grannie on Christmas Eve, that it would be the last time that I would ever see her here on earth. A few days later she was gone...forever. 
I never saw her again...until her funeral. That was one of the hardest days of my life. I remembered being at my Papa's (Daddy's Dad) funeral when I was only around ten years old. And I remember how much I cried.
I knew that it would be really hard at my Grannie's funeral. And it was. I was holding some of the blankets that she had made(we were going to put them on the casket instead of flowers), just looking in to where she was laying. I hadn't cried really since she died...I probably didn't even shed more than a few tears... 
But then my Aunt Lori came up and asked if I was okay-and I couldn't hold it back any longer. I just cried against her as she hugged me. Like I said before, that was one of the hardest days of my life...
So, spend each moment as though it was your last or the last of the ones around you. Live with no regrets. Don't let your loved ones go on and then realize that there are sooo many things that you regret doing or not doing.
There is something that Lucille Ball said that I really love and I want to share it with you...


Before I close, I'd like to let ya'll (the ones that don't know) that I've uploaded another video on my new YouTube channel...and if you don't how to get to my channel, just type in Clo Hale. (you might have to type the name of the video, which I only have two so far-Priceless and Songs on the guitar with Clo H.)

God Bless and luv all my homie's!!!

Clo

#unashamed 
Is. 53:5

(Sorry for mistakes) 

My Grannie...on one of the shopping trips that she loved to take!!!!



7 comments:

  1. What a sweet article! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sooo much, Livy!!!!! and if you ever need me to pray for you about anything, just let me know!!!!!!
      Clo
      Is. 53:5
      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  2. I still can not believe she is gone! Thank you for remembering her on your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know...i was happy to remember her...like i do almost everyday...

      Delete
    2. i know...i was happy to remember her...like i do almost everyday...

      Delete
  3. AWWWWW, that's sweet Clo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I luv the new background clo!!!!!!!!!
    ~Ray
    #unashamed
    #paece

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!! glad you like the new background!!! Daddy helped me pick it out!!!!!!!!! so...thanks, Daddy!!!
    Clo
    Is. 53:5
    #UNASHAMED

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.