Sunday, March 6, 2016

Liebster Award...


Okay, I would have done this sooner...but I had to be told exactly what to do!! lol!!
So, thank you Darling Inspirations for nominating me!! Thanks so much!! I appreciate that tons!!


Rules:

  • Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
  • Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the award.  To be eligible, they need to have 200 followers or less.
  • Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
  • Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination.

11 Random Facts About Me:

1. I LOVE my Jesus(who is my best friend)!!!
2. I love my family
3. TobyMac is my favorite Christian music artist
4. Britt Nicole is my second...she is also my role model in that area
5. I want to sing for Jesus
6. I want to act in/direct/produce good movies that uplift Jesus
7. Unbroken is my favorite book
8. Unbroken is my favorite movie(probably...it was pretty accurate to the book-which is a true story)
9. Bright/light blue, red, pink, purple, and lime/bright green are my favorite colors
10. I like old time, ect. type dresses
11. I love blogging :):)


Darling Jae's Questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?
Since December, I believe...
2. Favorite Book/Series?
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, all of Janette Oke and Mary Connealy's books...
3. Favorite Dessert?
Hmmm...probably ice cream, hot fudge cake, chocolate pudding cake, coconut pie and anything my mama makes...
4. Do you have good handwriting?
NOOO!!! lol But I'm working on it...
5. Favorite hobby(ies)?
Singing, acting, blogging, reading, watching things, playing outside, cooking(sometimes), walking, working outside, reading my Bible, playing the guitar, taking pictures(sometimes)...much more I can't think of right now...
6. College: Yay or Nay?
I don't think there's anything wrong with college(except that a lot of them don't teach God, ect...). I've been planning on going to Cosmetology School when I graduate, if God wants me to...
7. Converse or vans?
Well...converse...but vans are cool, too...after all, we have a fifteen passenger van!! lolololol...
8. Top 3 favorite blogs?
9. Your #1 blogging tip?
Share Jesus as much as possible...(and have tons of fun :D)
10. Favorite Flower?
I don't know too many flowers...roses are beautiful...
11. How long did it take you to do this post?
Weeellll...I really didn't understand how to do it at first...


My questions:

1. Do you consider Jesus as a friend?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Do you know what God wants you to do with your life?
4. What are those plans?(if you don't mind sharing)
5. Do you enjoy blogging?
6. Have you ever seen Studio C?
7. Do you like Studio C?
8. Where are you currently reading in you Bible?
9. Are you from a big family?
10. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
11. Do you follow this blog?


People I Nominate:

Sarah at Purity Defined 
Alisha at Alisha In Progress
Mary at Mary Connealy

Hope you enjoy it...and go do the same!!!


God Bless and I luv ya'll!!!

Clo
Is. 53:5
#UNASHAMED 


(Sorry for mistakes) 












5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this! -Darling Jae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, it was fun!! and thanks for nominating me!
      God Bless!!!!!!
      Clo
      #UNASHAMED
      Is. 53:5

      Delete
  2. Hey, cool post!! Does somebody win something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm...not exactly sure...maybe you could find out from Darling Inspirations... th 4 commenting!
      God Bless!!!!!!
      Clo
      Is. 53:5
      #UNASHAMED

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.