Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Winner...



Okay, I believe that it's time to announce who won the contest that I've had on my blog for the last few days. As I said before, if more than one person guesses right, then the youngest will be the winner...more than one person got it right. 
But, I've decided to have a first, second and third place. The youngest will be first place winner, the second youngest will be second, and the third youngest will be third place winner!
So, here goes!
The winner is...


Olivia Bell!!

Second place...


Grace Helland!!

And third place winner...


Shelby Smith!!

Congratulations, to you three!!! And thank you so much for entering!!
Your guess, number four, was correct. My Daddy's name is not Pastor Ralph Clayton H. It is Pastor Ralph Clinton H.

Olivia Bell has chosen to do the guest post, so hopefully the next post that is posted will be from her!! Looking forward to seeing it, Olivia!! 

And also, I would like to post this song. We-Mama, Beth, and me-sung it at Church this morning, and it's one of the greatest songs that I've heard!!
HE'S ALIVE!! 
Who believe's that with me??




God Bless!!!!!
Luv ya'll!!

Clo
Is. 53:5

#UNASHAMED

(Sorry for mistakes) 



JESUS IS ALIVE










8 comments:

  1. Yay!! So excited to win first!! And a huge congrats to Grace and Shelby! I'll be working on the guest post soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job, Livy! You are so awesome at blogging!!! You did great on the "This Redeemed Girl" post as well! Luv ya! -Serengheti

      Delete
  2. congrats again, Olivia!!
    God Bless!!!!
    Clo, Is. 53:5, #UNASHAMED

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Olivia, Grace, and Shelby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    #UNASHAMED

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Livy! Can't wait to see your guest post! And congratulations Shelby!
    Thanks for doing this, Chloe! It was a lot of fun!
    -Grace Helland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, i was happy to do it!! and congrats to you for winning, too!!!
      God Bless!!!!!
      Clo, Is 53:5, #UNASHAMED

      Delete
    2. Oh, congrats to you again too, Grace! I'm glad you're looking forward to my guest post! It's going to be really cool!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.