Monday, April 25, 2016

25 Years...


I would like to say Happy (belated) Anniversary to my parents, Ralph and Pamela. They were married 25 years ago on the 22nd of April.
Happy Anniversary, Daddy and Mama. You have been such a great example to everyone you are around. Not many people these days make it to their 25th, so you have something big to be proud of!!
I love you both!!

God Bless!!!
Is. 53:5
#UNASHAMED 

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes) 

Daddy and Mama on a photo shoot...




A selfie, sorry that it's blurry...

Ain't they sweet?!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww... Happy Anniversary to your parents! The pics are soooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.