Sunday, April 17, 2016

Exciting Week...


Okay, so this next week is going to be an very busy/very,very exciting week for me!! I'm going to be spending it with an amazing friend of mine!
I'm super thrilled about it and hopefully the week will go by slowly-but at the same time I want my birthday on the 23rd to hurry up and get here lolol!! 
Anyway, I am sooo looking forward to this coming week and can hardly wait for it to start tomorrow!

And I hope that all of you have a wonderful week yourself! And I apologize if your comments on this post are delayed in getting published...I might not check everyday for comments. 

God Bless!!!!
Clo
#UNASHAMED 

Is. 53:5

(Sorry for mistakes)


My sister Grace and me at Nashville early this year.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you have an exciting week ahead! I do to, and I can't wait! :D

    darlinginspirations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.