Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Another Birthday...


Once again, we have another April birthday...my brother, Jesse Samuel. Today Samuel is 15.
Happy Birthday, little brother! Although you ain't so little anymore!! haha
I hope your day is all that you hoped it would be and more!
So, make sure to wish him a very Happy Birthday.

God Bless!!!!
#UNASHAMED
Is. 53:5

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes)

Samuel a few years ago...

I believe this was taken on a birthday of his...

He was proud of all them frogs that he caught-and with good reason...

Last year at Civil War days-and that's root beer in front of him, they were selling it in old bottles like they used to...

Just being Samuel...

Loves to fish...


4 comments:

  1. Happy 15th birthday Samuel!! Hope you had a blessed day with your family ;)

    Your friend,
    Ali-girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is sammy-boy here. i had a wonderful day. thanks!
      signing out, jack.

      Delete
  2. Tell Samuel happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Samuel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.