Saturday, April 9, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
JOSEPH!!

Today is my youngest brother's(and the youngest in the family)birthday! He's turning seven years old today, and I just wanted to let all ya'll know and I wanted to tell him Happy Birthday on my blog. He's such a sweet and energetic boy. He does like to show-off for people when they're here, and sometimes the scrapes her gets into are priceless! :):):)

Anyway, Happy Birthday, little honey!

If you want, ya'll comment below and wish him a very Happy Birthday!! He'd love that.

God Bless!!!!!!

Clo

#UNASHAMED 

(Sorry for mistakes) 

Joseph fell asleep during Bible Time.

Looks like he got a hold of the camera :):)

Joseph for a photo shoot that we did last year.

Awww. Joseph loves his nephew, Joshua. (and he's only a few years older lol)

Trying to copy Zorro, and he's not even watching the show yet! haha  


4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day! <3

    darlinginspirations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday, Joseph!! I hope you had an epic one!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to my little honey bun:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.