Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Special Day...


Today we are celebrating my younger sister's birthday! Shalom will be turning thirteen...the last sister to turn thirteen! This fact made the oldest sister, Anna Ruth, sad...
Anyway, her actual birthday is tomorrow, but with Father's Day and all, we are celebrating her big day today!
Happy Birthday, Shalom! Remember, keep your focus on Jesus!
Love ya lots!!


Below are some pictures of my little sister!
Enjoy!

God Bless!!!!!!
Clo

(Sorry for mistakes)



Shalom and me this past December...

Shalom...
Shalom on a photo shoot we had (either early this year or late last year...not sure)...

Photo shoot...

Same...

A selfie she took-probably last year...

And Shalom with her cherished "For King and Country" T-shirt-her all-time-favorite singers... 

3 comments:

  1. A huge "Happy Birthday" to you, Shalom! I hope the Lord blesses you this year and all your years to come, I pray for you every day!! I loved seeing the pics of you! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Shalom! I hope you had a wonderful day! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Shalom! -Grace A. B. H.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.