Sunday, June 12, 2016

Questions...


My sister, Sarah, will be doing a video answering and discussing questions regarding purity. What are some of the biggest drawbacks that people have when it comes to purity? Any questions that you can think of, please comment below and ask, and we'll address them in the video!
thisrg.blogspot.com and myself will be in the video with Sarah. Sarah has a passion for purity and will love to answer any questions that you have!
Thanks!!!

God Bless!!!!!!
Clo

(Sorry for mistakes) 

Visit Sarah as her purity blog at: puritydefined.blogspot.com and her other blog at: groaningsofmyheart.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.