Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day...


There are not enough words to say what an amazing Daddy I have! Not only is he very, very smart, but he loves God and his family. He's done so much for us...
I love it when he's sitting there, the younger boys on his lap, and whoever else is in the room sitting around, listening to him tell a story from when he was a little boy, or about his dog he had growing up, Ole' Sam.
There is this one incident that I will never forget...
I was having one of those episodes with terrible chest pain. Laying on my bed, Mama sitting there too, praying, and I was crying and wondering why the medicine the doctor gave me wasn't working...and Daddy came down. 
He laid his hand on my head and starting praying, commanding me to be Healed in Jesus' name. It was then that I really realized just how much he loved me-just how much I was loved. 
I felt like crying and might have...I had finally realized after almost eighteen years, how much I was loved by my Daddy...and Mama.
I'm very thankful for Daddy. The devil tried to take him from us in 2011 with a heart attack-but God! Last Father's Day I made him a sign that said "Happy Father's Day to the world's greatest Daddy"-and that is the honest to goodness truth!
I'm proud to say that Pastor Ralph Hale is my Daddy.
"Daddy, I love you! You mean so much to me-and not only you,but you're encouragement, wonderful advice, and help when I need it! 
I know that saying 'thank you' ain't enough, but all I can say right now is Thank You for being here! Thank you for who you are!"

Below is  a song that I wrote for Daddy and will be singing it for him at Church...

"Hero of the Year"
By: Chloe 

(Verse 1) It is your Faith in God, that helps me as I search deep into His Word, 
It is your helping hand, that helps lift people's burden's, 
And it's your kind smile, that brightens someone's day,
It's everything you do, that makes you who you are-

(Chorus) There are firemen and marines,
Policemen and the swat team,
All of them always getting, their names in the papers, 
For always being Hero's, 
But Daddy, to me, 
You won the Hero Of The Year-

(Verse 2) It was your kind words, that let me know that I was loved, 
It is your encouragement, that means so much to me, 
And it's when I'm hurt, I'm glad that you are there,
It's everything you do, that makes you who you are-

(Repeat Chorus)

(Tag) And I remember...a little girl following her Daddy around, 
Learning so much, so much from You,
And hands laying on me telling the devil to flee, 
It's everything you are, that makes me proud to be your daughter-

(Repeat Chorus)
Note: I'm writing this from memory, so some words might be changed.

I also cross-stitched him something that says "Any Man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy." It also has a boy making a bird house with his Daddy leaning over him that I cross-stitched with it. (Hopefully I can let ya'll see a picture soon!)

Happy Father's Day to all of you Daddy's out there!!

God Bless!!!!
Clo

(Sorry for mistakes)


Daddy and me this past December...
Daddy on the boys fishing trip a while back...
And Daddy with the boys-Samuel in red shirt, Noah in front of him, and Joseph with Daddy's arm around him...




4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post and song, Clo! Happy Father's Day to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! happy (late)father's day to your Dad, as well!!

      Delete
  2. Very sweet and touching! -Grace A. B. H.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.