Monday, June 27, 2016

Father's Day and Birthday Pictures...


Here are some pictures from Father's Day and Shalom's Birthday...

Shalom's Birthday-






The bike that Daddy and Mama got her...

Daddy doing Shalom's Dedication on Sunday (her actually birthday date...)

Fathers Day-

The birthday say sign was still up in the background! lol



The cross-stitching I told ya'll that I made for him...It says:
"Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy."
The same picture a little bigger for you...



Outside looking at the picnic table (still in the box) we got him...
We also got him some tools and a fire pit...

Shalom got lots of things...too many to count!

Enjoy!

God Bless!!!

Clo


(Sorry for mistakes)



















2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, it looks like Shalom had a wonderful birthday and your Dad had an awesome Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.