Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Answer's...



TIME-FOR-THE-
ANSWER'S!

Okay, so below is the video I made with the answer's to all the questions I was asked on my YouTube channel and here on my blog. I uploaded the video's (had to make it a part 1 and 2)onto my YouTube, and put them here on my blog for all of you!
So, I hope that ya'll enjoy!
Part One...


Part Two...
And click the link below to visit my YouTube channel:

Here are some pic's of when my Daddy was a little boy that I want to show all of you! He just showed them to us this evening before Bible Time...there is one picture that I will leave out for the next post that I want to do. Ya'll will see it then! 

Daddy-looking back at the camera-with two of his sister's and some others...


Daddy with his homemade bow and arrow...


Daddy getting baptized-I believe someone else was also getting baptized. Daddy is in the middle...


The same day-Daddy in the middle...Handsome, wasn't he?...


Daddy-all dressed up! He looks so neat-o and cute...

Come Back!

God Bless!

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes)

2 comments:

  1. I just watched both parts of your Q and A and I really enjoyed it, especially you answering mine! :D:D Also, the pics of your Daddy when he was a boy are super cool! Looking forward to more vids/post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you enjoyed it! yeah, those pic's of him are really cute!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.