Sunday, July 10, 2016

Describe Me Challenge...



So, my sister Shalom nominated me for this Describe Me challenge, so I'm doing! 

First, I thank the blog the who nominated me.
Thank you, Shalom, for picking me! 
Go visit Shalom's amazing blog: Shalom's Blog 

Choose a song that describes your music taste:
That's a really, really hard one, so I'm gonna pick three songs-

Image result for tobymac feel it
(Although I love all of his songs, but this one is from his new album)

The same goes for Britt Nicole...except this ain't from her newest album...

This is my favorite song of Skillet...


Choose an outfit that describes your fashion taste:

This...
Image result for korey cooper style

And something similar to this...I mostly like the cowgirl things from the 1800's westerns...
Image result for cowgirl outfits

But I also love ball gown dresses...not the halter neck line for me, though! lol
I had to fill in the front a little...lol



Choose one meal (including drink) that describes your food taste:

Image result for fried chicken dinner
I love my Mama's fried chicken dinner-sweet potato pie, creamed corn, and rolls!
And I mainly drink water now...but I love most all drinks...


Choose one book that describes you/changed your life: 

I'm gonna put my reading style which is:
Image result for sophies daughters saga mary connealy
All of Mary Connealy's books are WONDERFUL! (Adult books)

Image result for tricia goyer swiss courier saga
And I've read almost all of her books, and love all of them! (Adult books)


And lastly choose one quote that describes what you want for your life:

Image result for britt nicole quotes


And I have to nominate someone else, so I nominate Beth at Beth's Blog


Hope that ya'll enjoyed!

God Bless!

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes)






9 comments:

  1. Very cool:D and THANKS for nominating me:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, no prob...I knew you would enjoy being nominated... lol

      Delete
  2. Neat!!!! But of course you couldn't have done this post without my nominating you!!!!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for TobyMac. :P I love plaid shirts and jeans. :)
    ♥Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT'S RIGHT! GO TOBYMAC!! and i love the country look...jeans, cowgirl boots, buckle belt, cowgirl hat...

      Delete
  4. Pretty neat! And of course we all LOVE TobyMac!! Brit Nicole and Skillet too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I LOVE TOBYMAC!! he's is totally at the top!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.