Monday, July 4, 2016

Independence Day...


So, today is The Fourth of July...I didn't know what to post on this day, so I thought I might just take the time to say "Happy 4th of July" to all of you out there!
Ain't this a wonderful nation we live in? But it wouldn't be this great nation if it hadn't been for great men-and woman-who fought hard, and in most cases gave their lives just so we could be a free country!

Image result for george washington portrait
George Washington...

Image result for benjamin franklin portrait
Benjamin Franklin...

Image result for thomas jefferson portrait
Thomas Jefferson...

And many, many, MANY more! Not to mention the First Continental Congress...


But, who was the man that actually won the war? We've all heard how George Washington would go out and pray for his men...Well, I believe that if it wasn't for his prayers, we wouldn't of won. And from God answering his prayers, God is really the one who won the Revolutionary War. 
He was the real Hero.
I'm as big a fan of George Washington as any-and more then some-and I believe that there's a lot of credit that goes to him, as well.

Image result for george washington praying  portrait
I love Washington's white horse!

Image result for declaration of independence
The Declaration of Independence...written by Thomas Jefferson, who also wrote:

Image result for the preamble  
The Preamble, and The Constitution (which I couldn't get a picture of)...

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! 
Enjoy the fireworks, and remember-we shouldn't take The United States of America for granted.

God Bless!

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes) 




2 comments:

  1. Awesome post, Clo! Yes, we should never take this our Freedom and this Nation for granted! Happy Independence Day to everybody! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon that most of us do take it for granted...we need to start being more thankful!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.