Friday, July 15, 2016

Q and A...and Pictures...


Hello...Guess what? I've decided to do a Question and Answer here on my blog! I'm doing the Q and A on my YouTube channel, as well...so check that out!
Anyway, I want you to ask AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU WANT, down below in the comment box. And the same on my YouTube channel-ask AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU WANT in the comment box there on the Q and A video I just published. 
And when ya'll are through asking, I'll make a video on my YouTube channel answering the questions from here and there...I'll put the video with the answer's here on my blog from my channel, also. 
So, please ask TONS of questions, because I love answering questions-and ask ANY question you want!

Here is the video that I put on my YouTube channel about the Q and A here and there:
And click the link below to get to my YouTube channel:


And below are some pictures...I just wanted to post some pic's of "yours truly"! :) (I hope that ain't a vain thing...is it?)

Me, at a State Park the family wen to a few weeks ago...

Beth and me at the For King and Country concert we went to a few weeks ago...


Late last year...

This was years ago...The date on the pick says 2013...

On my birthday some years ago...my 13th, I think...

I hope that ya'll enjoyed!

And don't forget to ASK TONS OF QUESTIONS!

Luv ya'll!

God Bless!!!!

Clo

(Sorry for mistakes)



13 comments:

  1. Awe the song is so good!!!! You have a unique voice! Keep singing Chloe!!!!!! I will be thinking of some questions for you! All though I probably will know the answers, my questions will probably be so the readers can see them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give God the Glory-He gave me the voice and the song! bring on the Q's!

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched the video yet, but I will! Here are all of my questions!
    1. Why do you like crackers and such dipped in soda?
    2. Who is your favorite character in the "Little House on the Prairie" series?
    3. Have you ever listened to the Christian rock artist Fireflight?
    4. Do you like watermelon?
    5. Do you like bottle cap necklaces?
    6. Do you like to cook or bake?
    7. Do you like to write letters to pen-pals?
    8. Do you like strawberry milkshakes?
    9. If you could meet any Christian music artist, who would you want to meet?
    10. If you could meet any actor, who would it be?
    11. Do you like to use headphones or earbuds?
    12. Have you ever read "I Dare You" by Isabella Morganthal?
    13. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    14. What is your favorite animal?
    15. What is your favorite color?


    So! There's my questions! If you mention who asked them on the vid, please use Livy as my name! Looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was soooo THRILLED to see this! i can hardly wait to answer them in the vid! thanks a million!

      Delete
  3. What's your second favorite actor/actress (besides Lucy)? How tall are you? Do you like tulle? Do you like to climb trees and hang upside down? Do you like food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you was at a TobyMac concert and they kicked you out what would you do? Who is your favorite character on duck Dynasty? Who is your favorite character on The Big Valley?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was your favorite thing to do as a child? What is your favorite thing to do now? Do you have a secret that no one in your family knows about? Did you always want to have a blog? Do you have a ministry Do you enjoy having a big family? (I see that you have four siblings)!! Do you take your faith seriously? (I know that you are a Christian). Who is your role-model? Do you like kids? Are you in a relationship? Do you live in the US? Why is Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz your profile/header picture? (I am a fellow fan)!! Well I hope that you enjoy these questions!!! Btw I like what I have seen of your blog so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the q's!! i'm glad that you like what you've seen! come back again! love to have you!!

      Delete
  6. Thank you! I'm sure I will!! Oh anytime! I will go and look at the answers now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm a little late to the game, but I just watched your vid and I enjoyed your song "Forgiveness" it's really good, I also watched some of your vids where you were singing your songs and I loved those too! You're going to be on Beth's band with her and me right??? :D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx, i'm glad that you liked the song! well, i might have to do a little convincing to Beth before i join ya'lls band!! lolol

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.