Sunday, February 19, 2017

Blogging On The Website...


I will be posting on the blog that is on the website things related to "The Light" and passages from the book. I've just finished the first post so go check it out on the Blog Here page!
The link to the website is below:

http://givegodtheglory.weebly.com

If you were sign up for the Newsletter I will let you know when I post on the website and/or when I edit it!
(Any information that you might have to add will be kept private-I don't even think that I can see it!)

So, I hope you all will sign up if you want and don't forget to share the word about "The Light"!

God Bless!!!

Is.53:5, Phil.4:13 KJV

Chloe 





3 comments:

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.