Wednesday, February 8, 2017

THE WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING...


Hello, everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I started the website for the book today (and into the early hours of night! Lol). And I had some great help from my sister at Beth's Blog. And some help from my sister, Shalom at Reya Heya and my great friend Alisha from Alisha's Blog.

So if you wanna go over and visit it, check it out, click the link below!


The website link is http://givegodtheglory.weebly.com

Thank you all so much for your support! I love you all and I would really like to hear what you think of the website! And for the contact form and survey things on there, your information is kept private!

God Bless!!

Is.53:5, Phil.4:13 KJV

Chloe

5 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)February 14, 2017 at 12:32 PM

    It looks epic! I love it, I signed up for the newsletter and did the survey, although the survey didn't seem like it went through, so it might have gone through like 3 times, LOL!!

    Great job, I'm stoked about the new book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm glad that you liked it! Yes, I got the newsletter sign up and I think I got the survey (it don't tell who did it went it comes in, so...I believe it was you!) Thank you for signing up and taking the survey!
    I'm really excited about the book, as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.