Friday, January 1, 2016

A neat-o idea...


Hey, so I got this idea. I'm going to start posting what I like the most about each one of the TV shows and movies that I listed in Books, Movies/TV shows, and Music, or even more then one thing that I like. I'll start with the first listed, and end with the last listed. 

So, this will be the first post about that. I'll be posting different things in between these posts if I want to post something else, though. 
Okay, so enjoy!!!
Here we go!


Image result for i love lucy amazon


"I Love Lucy". Boy, do I love Lucy!!
Okay, so here's a few things I like the most about "I Love Lucy"...
I like how Ricky and Lucy never got unromantic. They didn't get to where they didn't say "I love you" all the time. They always seemed to keep up their soft, romantic words or actions, even when they had their son, Ricky, Jr. 
And I like how the Ricardo's and Mertz's are such good friends. Sure, they argue, but who doesn't? I like how they're just like one big, lovable family. And when Ricky, Jr. came along, the Mertz's became the 'Godparents'! 
And, of course, I love how Lucy can come up with the most funniest things to do in all of television history!! (At least, that's my point of view!!) 
And these are a few things that I like about the show. 
Lucy is awesome, and I never get tired of watching her! I don't know how many times I've watched each episode of "I Love Lucy"!!!

I LOVE YOU, LUCY!!!

I hope ya'll enjoyed this!! How many of ya'll like Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley? Comment and let us know!!

-Clo-

#unashamed 

(Sorry for mistakes)





Image result for lucy and desi kissing
Desi and Lucy Arnaz kissing in an episode of I Love Lucy as Ricky and Lucy Ricardo.


Image result for i love lucy
Back, left to right: Fred Mertz, Ricky Ricardo. Front, left to right: Ethel Mertz and Lucy Ricardo. (William Frawley, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, Lucille Ball).


Image result for i love lucy
Left to right, back to front: Ricky Ricardo, Lucy Ricardo, Ethel Mertz, Fred Mertz, and Ricky Ricardo, Jr. (Desi Arnaz, Lucille Ball, Vivian Vance, William Frawley, and Richard Keith).


Sorry if the pictures are a little blurry...








  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.