Sunday, December 4, 2016

First Blog Party...


Well, I reckon the title tells you what this post is about! I would like to do my first blog party celebrating my one year anniversary of blogging! (And, yes, I did get the idea from Beth!)

So, not sure what all will take place, but I WOULD LOVE for you to comment and give me some ideas! 

I was thinking we could start around 5:30 central time, and I reckon it could last as long as we want it to! How does that sound?!

So, the blog party will be on December 19th, which was the date that I posted my first blog post last year!

I hope to see all of my followers and friends here, and invite whoever you want to come and join!

Love you all!

God Bless!!!

Is.53:5, Phil.4:13 KJV

In Jesus' Love, 

Chloe 

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I love blog parties, this will be so fun! I will be sure to tell all my friends!

    As for ideas.... hmmm, you could do "Would You Rather?" and a Q&A, although Beth did both of those in her blog party...
    You could do blog related things, like guessing how many posts you've done, or a Q&A about Here's Lucy since you have that picture for your header and such.
    Are those good ideas? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to be here! And I'll tell my friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much!! I appreciate it!
      Is.53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I agree with the ideas others have given!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.