Thursday, December 22, 2016

Sunshine Blogger Award...


Okay, here goes! I was tagged by my wonderful little sister (although she is quickly growing up!😭The emoji was for her! Lol) Reya Heya!

The Rules:
1. Answer 11 questions from the nominator
2. Nominate 11 Blogs (although I don't follow eleven blogs! Lol)
3. Ask them 11 questions

Reya Heya's Questions:

1. Top Three Favorite Books? Revelation, Acts and Esther.
2. Top Four Favorite Blogs? This Redeemed Girl, Kindred Spirits, Purity Defined, Sunshine Girl, Musings Of My Soul, Alisha In Progress (yeah, I did more then four, but, why not?!)
3. Top Three Fandoms? God, Jesus and Family (I count that as one!), Bible and Singing.
4. Your Four Favorite YouTubers? Catching Fire, Gracie E., Beth H., and Purity Defined
5. What Are You Looking Forward To This Holiday Season? Well, I can't really think of anything in particular.
6. What Is Your Greatest Accomplishment? Allowing myself to be open to the possibilities. 
7. What Are You Most Looking Forward To In Life? How God is going to use me!
8. Three Items On Your 2017 Bucket List? I don't have a bucket list! Lol
9. How Long Have You Had A Blog? A few days over a year, lol!
10. Desserts Or The Main Meal? Hmm, not sure. Maybe the main meal...
11. If You Meet Me In Real Life What Do You Think I Would Be Like? Oh, I know what you're like; kind, sweet, beautiful, have a big heart and is going to do something mighty for God!

I Tagged:

Reya Heya (Kindred Spirits)
Sarah Ladd (Purity Defined)
Beth (This Redeemed Girl)
Alisha (Alisha In Progress)
Darling Jae or Darling Gail (Darling Inspirations)
I don't have anyone else to nominate! Sorry ya'll! :(:(

My Questions:

1. Do You Live On A Farm?
2. Have You Ever Written A Book/Anything?
3. Do You Play Any Instruments?
4. What Is A Passion That You Feel God Has Laid On Your Heart?-Example: Fighting against Human Trafficking or Standing against Abortion.
5. If You Live In The City/Farm, Do You Wish That You Lived In The Other?
6. What Is Your Favorite Season?
7. Are You A Late Person Or Early Person?
8. What Is Your Favorite Book Of The Bible?
9. Is There A Certain Miracle That Jesus Did That Stands Out To You?
10. Do You Have A Favorite Bible Verse?
11. Did You Enjoy The Questions?

I think that it's! Thanks, Reya, for nominating me! 

God Bless!

Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, KJV

Chloe



7 comments:

  1. This was cool! Thanks for re-nominating me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool beans, this was neat! I was looking forward to reading the posts the people Reya nominated did! Great job! :D

    I really enjoyed your blog party! Have another one soon, PLEASE!!! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! i might do another blog party sometime! i'll have to think of something to have in it! lol

      Delete
  3. Aww thanks for nominating me - first time I've been nominated :) I'll do the post Thursday when I'm at the library ;)
    Love you girl - miss ya like crazy!πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ˜­

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was glad to do it! it's kinda funny-first time I won something on a blog was on your blog, and the first time you're nominated was from my blog!
      love ya mostest and miss ya millions!

      Delete
  4. I will try to do my post in a few days lol. Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.