Friday, January 8, 2016

Eye on It...


Okay, so I thought that I might post one of my favorite songs and music video by my favorite music artist, TOBYMAC, featuring BRITT NICOLE, my second favorite!!! Nothing like having my two favorite singers in the same music video, right?

Those of you who have not seen this video or heard the song, get ready to see and hear something that is AMAZING!!!  And the background vocals and band did an great job, as well!!

So, I hope that you enjoy this!! The man who sings it, the woman who is featured in it, the song, and the music video are all AWESOME!!!!!!!!

-Clo-

#unashamed 

(Sorry for mistakes)








5 comments:

  1. Really love watching this vids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's really awesome, right!!!! Tobymac and Britt Nicole are the best!!!!! Luv ya both!!!!

      #unashamed

      Delete
    2. yup!!!!!!!! Their one of the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I love TobyMac and Brit Nicole is my other favorite artist! Put the two together and you get awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, totally awesomeness!!!!!! Luv them!!!!!!

    #unashamed

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.