Tuesday, January 12, 2016

STOP Human Trafficking...



This month is Human Trafficking awareness month, and yesterday was Human Trafficking awareness day. I wanted to post something that I had written in my notebook one Sunday a while back. 

Quote: 
Sex Trafficking. 
What do these two words mean to you? For me, they mean this: People who suffer because of evil men that we do nothing to stop. I HATE sex trafficking...I HATE every evil thing that resides in this world because we don't do anything to help stop them; murder, idolatry, sex without marriage, slavery, human trafficking, sex trafficking, adultery, drugs, rape, etc. Do you hate these things?
If so, then why don't you pray and ask God for ways to help put an end to this needless sin that brings about hurt, anger, bitterness, rejection, loneliness, brokenness, pain, ect.
"It's not enough to do nothing. It's time for us do DO SOMETHING!!" (quote from a song by Matthew West)
Get up, America, and do something to make this world a better place!!
Unquote.

Now, I know that there are boys who are in human trafficking and woman who do evil, as well, but that is what I wrote down in my notebook. 
I didn't know much about human trafficking until a few years back. But recently Beth and me sold Christmas cards that I made,Beth took care of the sales and it was her idea, and the money went to this organization that helps to stop human trafficking. Pray and see what God wants you to do to help end this evil that exist in our world.
We can't end all the evil in the world, evil exist because of sin, and as long as sin exist, so will evil doers. But we can pray for ways to help end as much as we can until Jesus comes back.

There are an estimated twenty-seven million people in slavery. TWENTY-SEVEN MILLION!! How many of those are YOU going to help free and show Christ to? Pray that those victims will know God's love, and that they will share God's love with the ones they are around every day and night.

Visit our Youtube channel to see a video that my sister, Beth, posted on the subject of human trafficking. I'm telling you some of the things that she encourages us to do in the video.

STEP OUT, AND DO SOMETHING!! www.ijn.org is where we send the money from the cards,and I would like to thank all of the ones who bought cards!!! Thanks!!

-Clo-

#unashamed 

(Sorry for mistakes)  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.