Saturday, January 23, 2016

Here's Lucy...



Image result for here's lucy seasons 1-4 combined


Okay, so...some things that I love about Here's Lucy!! Once again, I could go on and on and on...but I don't want to keep you here all day!! lolol
Here goes:

First, I love how Lucy tries to always provide for her two children, how she tries to be a good mother to them!
I love how Uncle Harry really cares about his family, even though he's always acting mean, and might even be a little mean, he really does care for them!! 
I love how him and Lucy are so sarcastic with each other, how she's always wanted a raise and how funny Uncle Harry is about how he loves money!!
And I love how Kim and Craig(her children) are so funny and sarcastic with each other, with Uncle Harry and with Lucy!!
And, once again, I love how funny and creative Lucy is!!! She's so funny, she'll keep you laughing from the start of the show till the end!!

I just love the picture above!! And the picture's on all the front covers of her shows!! As you might have guessed, I'm a HUGE Lucy fan!!!!!! I Love Lucy!!!!!!


How many of you love watching Lucy?? Isn't she just the funniest woman out there??!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

Love ya'll!!!

-Clo-

#unashamed 

(Sorry for mistakes)

4 comments:

  1. COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Craig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucy's GREAT too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love Mama!! :):):):)

    #unashamed

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.