Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Battle...



Image result for jesus christ


When you look at this picture, what is the first thing that enters your mind??
When I look at it, it really reminds me of what is really going on between Jesus and the Devil. There is a battle going on for our souls between the two. Jesus is fighting to have our hearts, and the devil is fighting to steal it away from him. They both want us-but who are we going to give our hearts to? Jesus, who's side is  glorious and heavenly, or to the devil, who's side is evil and the sight of death?

I don't know about you, but I don't want the dark side to have my heart and soul and to torment me for as long as he has them. I want Jesus to have me, to have all of me, who will love, care and help me.

I love this picture, because to me it just shows how I see Jesus. To me, Jesus is a wonderful, strong, kind, loving man who cares for each and everyone of us. But he will fight for us with fierce as long as we let him have control of the battle.
And it shows how the Devil is really so evil. All he does is kills, steals destroy's, torment's, lies, and every other evil thing that exist in our world.
Jesus loves us from oldest to youngest, least to greatest, richest to poorest, sickest to healthiest-all of us! He takes time to be with us!! Who do you know who is as great as my Jesus?? 
No one!! 

I love Jesus!!!!

I'd love to hear what you think of when you see this picture, and how you vision Jesus!! 

-Clo-

#unashamed 

(Sorry for mistakes) 


7 comments:

  1. Awesome post! The pic is awesome, it makes me think of how the devil is always tempting us and trying to make us sin and the Lord is always right by us strengthing us through our trials!
    I vision Jesus as a stong, gentle, kind, loving man who cares for every one of us individiully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jesus, and I luv this picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me think of how much Jesus loves us and is fighting for us... <3 The least we can do is love Him back and fight for Him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, sometimes I think we expect Him to fight for us, but we don't want to fight for Him. We should always be armed and ready to fight with the Sword of The Spirit!!!1

    #unashamed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is sooooo right! Great point, I hadn't really thought about it that way!

      Delete
  5. Very powerful picture.... your heart is beautiful Clo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx, Sarah! I wish that my heart was beautiful!

      #unashamed

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approval! I enjoy replying to comments! And here are the rules for comments: No language, and no sassing my family or anything I post about them. And no putting down Jesus. If you do any of these things, then I WILL NOT post your comment.